Tabs

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Very First Blog!

Hello everyone!



I have been prompted by a few people to start a blog of my own, and so, without further ado, here it is! And what better a time to start then the beginning of a new month? It is the 1st day of October at 2:30am and I am sitting at work in the lab.



I am sure most of you will come to notice many blog updates may come at these strange hours of the morning because of my night shift schedule :)



So here is what is going on in October with Dan and I. Primer (our 5 month old puppy) has just been neutered and a great source of entertainment now that he has a satellite dish of cone strapped around his neck! He is however getting Cabin Fever due to his lack of activiy (vet's orders!)


Dan and I are still waiting on the go ahead to get started on the house renovations, which I'm so excited to get started and even more excited to get finished! For those who haven't heard, we're adding an extention to the house in the basement, main floor, and upper floor (can't wait for the master bedroom and ensuite to be completed!!!)

So now I just need to remember to keep this thing updated!
xo

No comments: