Tabs

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tied Up with a Bow

Remember awhile back when I bought that big bahama mama bag of bargain buttons and Oliver discovered what an amazing sound they make hurled at top speed across the floor?
Well we had another incident similar to that yesterday....

Someone who will remain nameless *cough cough* my two year old *cough cough* found my drawer upstairs where I keep all my spools of ribbon and "decorated" our house with it. I should have known something was going on, the house had been too quiet for too long...
It was more funny than anything else and it kept him busy for twenty minutes or so, so I let him run around the house dragging his ribbon behind him!




It was definitely easier to roll up a couple spools of ribbon than pick up and find hundreds of buttons!

No comments: