Tabs

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Brand New Blog Challenge!

I am so excited this morning! Some of my fellow crafty friends and myself got together a couple weeks ago and planned to put together our very own Challenge Blog. Well the day is here when we're ready to launch it! Here is my first post as a Team Member over at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog! The nine of us all met online with a shared love of paper crafting and we want to share the fun and inspire others to join in!
Our very first challenge is brought to us by Judy, she provided this great sketch to work with:




Using the sketch, myself and our other Team Members created layouts. Here's mine! It will become another page in my sister's and brother in law's wedding album. I used a photo from when they were first engaged and went to visit where they would eventually be married. The larger photo is the happy couple in front of the same barn door on their wedding day.


If you want to join in and create a layout of your own then head on over to the Paper Girls Blog and find out how!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hello! I was so excited to have found the new challenge blog over at The Paper Girls! I was very inspired by your page and enjoyed the challenge! How nice of you to do pages for your sister and brother in law! How lucky they are! Looking forward to more:)
~Kim

Kyla Norris said...

Hi Kim!
Thank you so much for you kind comments! So glad you're enjoying our little Challenge Blog.
I knew as soon as my baby sister got engaged that I wanted to create their wedding album as my gift to them :)