Tabs

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #3

Here again for The PGCB! Challenge #3 was brought to us by Kristina! Her Challenge was to use stamps somewhere on a layout.

I will admit that when I think of stamping, my thoughts immediately go to cardmaking. I confess that I've never thought to stamp on a layout before. I wish I had started sooner!

As I near the end of my sister's wedding album (seriously, I'm down to the last few pages now) I added some stamped images to Rachel and Alex cutting their gorgeous wedding cake.


I used the "Punched Tin" background stamp from Market Street Stamps as well as the trim stamps that came with the MME Stella & Rose Hattie Kit.



I do say I like how the stamps add some extra texture to the layout and add a different dimension compared to the patterned papers. LOL Do you like how I pretend to know what I'm talking about?! ;) Either way I will keep my stamps close at hand the next time I put a page together for sure!

Please stop by The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to get all the info on how to play along and submit your own Stamped Layout!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You know I really thought you knew what you were talking about!!!! No really I love how your page turned out! Adding the stamped image really did add that little added dimension:) Love it:)
~Kim

Mistylynn said...

I love that cake and the stamps look so great!!!