Tabs

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #4

Back again with another layout for Paper Girls! We are just rockin' through all these challenges and I love to see what everyone is sharing with us! This Monday my dear frend Sheryl put together this sketch for PGCB!
Here's a look:



It inspired me to put together this layout of my sister and brother in laws' first dance:


I can't believe it, but this is actually the very last page I worked on for my sister's wedding album! It's been the project that I have been focused on for the last 4 months and I can't believe that it is finished! I have more than enjoyed working on Mr and Mrs Reavie's book and I hope they like it. It has motivated me to maybe one day put together a scrapbook of mine and Dan's wedding. Anyone have some wedding photos they'd like scrapping?! LOL

Head on over to The Paper Girl's Challenge Blog to join in with our Fourth Challenge!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love your page! How great of you to do your sisters wedding album!! I'm sure she is just thrilled to have it! I can't wait to see what your next project is!
~Kim

Mistylynn said...

kyla, your pages are so precious.

Victoria said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) It is much appreciated. Lovely combination of colours on your layout. I'm sure your sister will love the album!