Tabs

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #5!

Another Monday is here which means another PGCB Post! This time around we have a recipe challenge, so make sure you head over to our Blog to check out all the details!

Here's My Layout featuring all of the following:

1 Photo
2 Journal Cards
3 Pieces of Twine/Ribbon/Trim
4 Stamped Images
5 Non Paper Embellishments
Bonus: 6 Words in the Title


Here's some close up pictures of the layout. I had alot of fun putting this challenge together for The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. Be Sure to head on over to check out how to enter your own Recipe Challenge!!


I tried something new with this layout too (new for me anyways) by altering these vinyl Thickers using gold, silver and blue embossing powders to create a marbled/speckled lettering. I thought it came out pretty cool looking.


For the foam thickers that spell out "beach" I changed the once plain white alphas to sparkly blue using several shades of Stickles!

No comments: