Tabs

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ScrapbookSteals Guest Sketcher!

Holy Jumpins' I cannot begin to describe how excited I am today! I was asked several weeks ago, to design a Mid Week Mojo Sketch for my favourite Scrappy website, ScrapbookSteals.com!! Today's the day it goes live over on their blog, so go and check it out here! I never in a million years would have believed I would have the opportunity to take part in something like this! I have to say a HUGE Thank You to Kristy Lee and the wonderful Team over at ScrapbookSteals! It does mean more than I can say. Since August 2010 when I was first introduced to the MWM's and scrapbooking I have "met" a beautiful community of crafty women who have taught me so much and inspired me endlessly! There have been some seriously amazing and talented guest designers previously featured, so I just hope today I do the sketch and the kits I worked with justice :)

If you were sent here from ScrapbookSteals, welcome to my little blog! In honour of being featured over on their website, I wanted to do a bit of a giveaway here. Using Fancy Pants' Beach Bum and Beach Babe paper kits I put together a 6x6 Mini Album and would love to send it to someone. All they need to do is add their own photos!

Want a closer look at the album's pages? Here they are:












Here's how to enter:
1. Just leave a comment on this blog post! It's as simple as that! Comments can be posted up until Monday April 9th, 2012 at 11:59pm. I will randomly draw a winner on Tuesday April 10th and post it here, so make sure you check back!

2. Want an extra entry? Click on "Join This Site" (yes a totally shameless plug on my part haha!) on the side bar and leave a second comment on this blog post saying that you're now following my blog. Already following? Leave a 2nd comment saying so! A Huge Thank you thank you thank you!!!

14 comments:

Stephanie U said...

Wow! What an amazing album. You totally rocked being a quest sketcher!

Cyndee K. said...

Awesome job on being guest sketcher! Love the layouts and all the "extras" you put together!

liz m said...

Just joined your blog and love your MWM prodjects !! You did an awesome job !!!

Melissa D. said...

You absolutely rocked this collection! Love it! I ADORE how you made the word beach look chilly! That was awesome! Great job!

mandalj said...

Congrats! Love all you did with the Beach Bum and Babe stuff, especially adapting it for winter. I'm in Sydney and would love a summery mini album - it looks great (plus it's my birthday on the 10th)!

Josee said...

Way to go Kyla! you did a fantastic job!

Jen McD said...

I love all of your projects, Kyla! You really did a fantastic job with these kits!

Jen McD said...

And I already follow you ;)

Staci said...

Seriously love your two sketches and can't wait to scrap them this weekend. They are so fantastic! I love all the other things you did with those kits!

MommyManderz said...

you rocked it girl! thanks for an awesome sketch! love what you did :)

MommyManderz said...

ps i'm already a follower :)

Melissa D. said...

I loved your sketch Kyla! I just wanted to show you what the layout I made looks like : )
http://abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/2012/04/good-morning-as-i-write-it-is-day.html

Jessica said...

Loved those sketches -and that mini album is adorable.

Jessica said...

I'm following you now. ;)