Tabs

Monday, July 9, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #11

This time at The Paper Girls Blog, Kristy, came up with a great challenge to use rub ons on a layout or card.
I find I don't use rub-ons very often and as such, I thought I didn't have any in my stash. I rooted around in one of my drawers and found these Monogram Rub-Ons by Colorbok. I have had them for ages and have never had the perfect project to use them yet.


For this challenge I decided to make a gretting card instead of a layout. Using the rub-ons, I created a collage on plain white cardstock. There were some circular monograms that I rubbed onto paper and then cut out and using dimensional adhesive arranged them over top of the collage. A quick sentiment, some twine, et voila! A quick and simple card!


Head on over to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see all the other great projects that were created by our amazing Team!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog!! Have a great week everyone!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Recollections Cardstock (White and Black)
Rub Ons -
Colorbok (Monograms)
Twine - The Twinery (Denim, Peapod, Lemon Drop, Maraschino)
Stamps - Lawn Fawn (Claire's ABC's)
Inks -
Jenni Bowlin for Ranger (Spiced Tin)Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Broken China
Memories Dye Ink (Black)

1 comment:

Mistylynn said...

Those are really cute!!!