Tabs

Monday, October 15, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #18 - Inspiration

Hi Everyone! I have been severely lacking in blog posts recently!

I got my butt in gear and was able to prepare something for The Paper Girls Challenge latest post.  This time around, Judy, gave us this image to draw inspiration from to create a card or layout.

 
 
I loved the colours, so decided to focus mostly on that. Using Distress Inks, I blended a background together to make a Birthday Card.
 


I also used a background stamp "inked" with shimmer mist to create some subtle texture and some extra shine/glitter to the card.
 


I wanted my contrast colour to be grey (I am a sucker for the pink and grey combo) so grabbed some washi and some brads that coordinated and used my grey PrismaColor Pencils to colour in the sentiment.


 
Be sure to check out The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to find out how you can join our challenges and to check out the beautiful projects the other Team Members created!
 
Supplies Used
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Shimmerz Spray - Baby Breath
Studio Calico Mr Huey's - Boss Lady
Stickles - Diamond
Washi Tape - My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing"
Brads - My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic"
Stamps - The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard "words2color"
Pencils - PrismaColor 70% Cool Grey, 50% Cool Grey
Ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

such pretty autumn colours on your card