Tabs

Monday, November 19, 2012

Paper Girls Christmas!


Hi There!!

Challenge time again over at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog! With the upcoming holiday season upon us it's only fitting that this Monday's challenge is to create something that is Winter or Christmas themed!

I have been working on my Christmas cards for this year....and very quickly running out of time before they need to be in the mail!

 
I have been a Club Member over at The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard for the last year now. I think it was the Septemeber or October stamp set this year was a Christmas themed stamp, so I decided to use those for the cards this year. Using green Distress Ink I stamped my trees and then cut them out. The trunks I stamped directly onto the card base and coloured them in with Copics. To add some Christmas sparkle, I used Stickles on the blue trees and the red tree is Glossy Accents with red glitter sprinkled over top.  The 3 stars I stamped with yellow ink and then outlined black and cut out. They are coated in Glossy Accents and dusted with some pearlescent glitter!
To add a little someting because the card was still looking too white I added a strip of washi along the bottom.
 

I better get crafting! I've only completed one card so far (Jeepers I gotta get my butt in gear!)
Soon they'll be in the post on their way to family and friends!

Be sure to head on over to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see the Team's projects and to find out how you can enter your own Winter/Christmas project too!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: