Tabs

Saturday, January 12, 2013

PGCB - Ledger Paper Challenge!

Happy 2013 Everyone!
Here is my first post in the new year and it's also my first post that coincides with the newest Paper Girls Challenge.
Charity has challenged us to use Ledger Paper in either a layout or card.
Go check out the blog post to see the Design Teams projects and link up a Ledger project of your own too!
For my layout I used the two different ledger papers that came in My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday Kits. One was for the background cardstock and the other I cut down and tilted to matt my photos (kind of?)


I'm still working away at my Scottish Album so I chose some photos from Glasgow. We visited the oldest house in the city, Provand's Lordship. It was built in 1471 and is the only medievel house still standing. It was really cool to see and we just could not get over the size of the doors! Holy smokes folks were short back then! Even I had to duck down to walk through the doors throughout the house.  The best example was the back kitchen door that led out to the back gardens....Alec could hardly get outside!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays!

Supplies Used:
Paper - My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (1/2 inch)

1 comment:

Marisa T. said...

I am always amazed by your layouts. I love the colors of the Kraft paper with your pictures. Those doors are incredibly small.